Sketch and Etch Neon signs are designed to be safe to use as a light, or enjoyed as a piece of art.
They are cool to the touch, and are made from acrylic and led tubing rather than glass.
While our Neon signs are safe to use, here are a few things to keep in mind which are relevant to most electrical goods.
Things to note
- Before using your Neon sign, check for any signs of damage to the cord.
- Do not plug the Neon into a power source if there is damage to the cord. If there is a break in the Neon casing, do not use the product and contact us immediately.
- Neon signs should not be handled by children, installed in the reach of young children or installed where children may become entangled by the cord e.g. close to their beds/cots.
- Do not leave the Neon turned on unsupervised. i.e. don’t forget to turn it off when you leave the premises.
- We highly recommend using a power board with overload protection.
- Neon signs are intended for indoor use only, unless you have purchased a splash proof box casing.
- We do not recommend the Neon Sign being installed near heat or where it will be subjected to water or moist conditions.
- If the Neon sign will be exposed to water or wet weather, we recommend selecting an ‘acrylic box’ to protect your Neon sign. Please note, the warranty for signs with outdoor use is 3 months.
- Please disconnect the Neon sign if you wish to move it.
- The Remote Control for the dimmer settings is battery operated. Please note, batteries are extremely harmful if ingested and/or a choking hazard. Please keep the controller out of reach of small children and don’t allow them to use the controller as a toy.